So far over 900 questions have been responded to over a period of 117 days with an average approaching 8 per day.
Preliminary analysis of some of the results
Some interesting questions for the past week:
- Hi prof: why if you light match or candel facing the wind it comes off, but when the house/bush burning & wind blow it comes big
- I passed my matric in 2009 wit exemption nd obtained 59% in mathematics, 52% in physical science nd 61%, so ma q is cn i qualify for bachelors degree in chemical engineering at any varsity?
- Still on the topic of the phone,when Sir alixzandro graham bell invented a telephone ,was he able to make long distances call,if no.why not? mathematics is the language of science(prof RON)
- Aaw Prof get some one to help u.. We learn a lot. Ta. Jan.
- Why does kars (pieng) on altettetude difrns. ? Pls answr.
- What does lechateler's principle state?
- Hello prof Ron.consider ths question. A hot-air ballon is moving upwards at a constant velocity of 10m/s.At a height of 240m above the ground a sandbag is released from the balloon.Ignore the effects of air resistance and let g =10.how high above the ground was the sandbag 2 seconds after it had been thrown out?
- Hi,prof, how can ulcers be treated at home
- Hey pro i would like to know if nursing can help you to do medicene if you didnt quify with your matric marks.im did science and maths
- Prof.i would like to build a layzer bt how can i go fort in doing this .with household products.please explain step by step in the procces of building the layzer
- Why does february has 29 days?
- hi prof ron my question is What is hypercharge force and does it really exist?
- Hi prof,what is the difference btwen applied chemistry and chemistry
- What is the formula to calculate oxygen?
- What is acturial science?